Monday, December 22, 2014

December 13, 2014

Familia:

This week has been pretty awesome! It’s been a blast! We have been giving trainings all week long over at the temple. It’s been great and we have learned a ton. Next week we will be doing the same thing. There are 10 zones in the mission and everyone comes down a different day.
This week we got to get out and work in our area more which has been awesome. I am slowly getting to know our area. I don’t think I have ever been in such a place where everyone is so prepared. I thought Argentina was Zion.....pppssshhhh...nada que ver! Cerro is sooo great!! I love it here soo much! This week I found one of the youth that was in one of my old wards that recently moved to Cerro in our area. And with him, we found the entire family that he is living with who are non members but super open!
I am learning tons every day. I feel extremely blessed to be with Elder Huerta. He is such an excellent missionary. He teaches me how I can constantly improve.
We have seen so much success sharing this initiative that the church has this Christmas of "He is the Gift." it is so easy to share yet so powerful. I would invite you all to take a moment and go and ask the missionaries that they come and teach it to you and your family. It will help to bring the Spirit even more into your home and help remind us of the true meaning of Christmas.

Sorry that this was so short. I have to run! I love you all so much! Thank you for all you do!
Lets all try a little bit harder to be a little bit better!!
UN abrazo grande,

Elder Staffieri




No comments:

Post a Comment