Monday, April 22, 2013

Family and Friends!!

This week is just a short email because I only have 5 minutes to explain what is going on. Today is my last day in the CCM! Aaahhhhh I am soo pumped up. We are just going through the most boring day of my life, just hours and hours of orientation....all in Spanish. So I am hanging in there because tomorrow I will be in Uruguay!!! whoop whoop whoop! I get to teach real investigators all day every day from here on out. Real souls! I am so excited! So anyways, today has been orientation, orientation, orientation, and packing, and some laundry. So that isn’t exciting, but tomorrow morning we wake up at 3:45 AM and leave the CCM at 4:30. It’s going to be a rough morning, but hey, there is no better place to be right? Then we fly out to Uruguay. There are two flights because we have 24 missionaries going out. I am on the later one at 8:15. But we land then go to the mission home and maybe go to the temple. Fingers crossed. We spend the night there and then we get our companions the next day at the transfer meeting. I will upload some pictures of my area as soon as I can. I love and miss you all. I turn 19 on Friday!! Best week ever!! 

I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!! Let’s go to work!!

Elder Staffieri

No comments:

Post a Comment